Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-01-2013, 07:12 AM   #1081
SidneyW
Connoisseur
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Now is a great time to check out my blog. I'm participating in The Next Big Thing Blog Hop.
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #1082
Terry Odell
Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terry Odell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOKcolor
Booklover's Bench: New Website for Readers

I've teamed up with a group of authors to create a new website, Booklover's Bench. Each month we hold contests for readers. Our launch prize was a Nook Simple Touch and 5 ebooks.

For March, we're giving away a $50 gift card and another 5 e-books. Contest runs March 4th - 17th.

Check out and bookmark the site--you'll never know when we'll add something new!

http://bookloversbench.com
Terry Odell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #1083
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Rats Can Mind Meld, so Here's a Free Story.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #1084
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Man, Palahniuk has some crazy followers, he re-tweeted this review and I quadrupled my views in an hour!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/flash...uck-palahniuk/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:12 PM   #1085
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcox View Post
That's a wonderful little tale about a future that, while it may not be right around the corner, is certainly inevitable if science continues to progress.

As for the mind-melding rats, there's an interesting article in Nature. This technology is nothing short of astounding. Neuroscientist Miguel Nicolelis calls it the first step towards constructing an organic computer that uses networks of linked animal brains. Perhaps an electronic network of human brains is not so far away.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-01-2013 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Enhance readability.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #1086
Brad Chambers
Enthusiast
Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brad Chambers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
There is a new post on my blog about my latest book and what is coming soon.
Brad Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:39 AM   #1087
Smashwords
Connoisseur
Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony
Authors: Read an Ebook Week kicks off Sunday

Read an Ebook Week kicks off this Sunday. At Smashwords, we'll be operating our regular massive RAEW catalog. Authors can enroll at 25%-off, 50%-off, 75%-off, or 100%-off.

More at http://blog.smashwords.com/2013/03/r...mashwords.html

or enroll your books here: https://www.smashwords.com/dashboard/sitewidePromos

Visit the official Read an Ebook Week site for more information: http://www.ebookweek.com/
Smashwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:47 AM   #1088
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Our first Saturday Morning Kids review is up!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/moka-...eff-stevenson/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #1089
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashwords View Post
Read an Ebook Week kicks off this Sunday. At Smashwords, we'll be operating our regular massive RAEW catalog. Authors can enroll at 25%-off, 50%-off, 75%-off, or 100%-off.

Visit the official Read an Ebook Week site for more information: http://www.ebookweek.com/
As usual, I'll be participating. Lovers of science fiction and fantasy will find all my booklength works at lest half off, a few even more, at the Parsina Preess page on Smashworks.

Please support Read an Ebook Week. Tell your friends.
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:09 PM   #1090
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
So I have start this blog and I am looking for solid spec fiction to review. I have revived a couple, for example:

http://www.vydor.net/2012/07/19/book-review-80-ad/

and

http://www.vydor.net/2012/04/15/book...-mark-mynheir/

YA and MG are also fine.

NOTE: I am a bit different then the traditional reviewer in that I do not post bad reviews. If I hate your book, I will not post it. You book needs to be at least a 3/5 before I will post. The reviews I post are for books I recommend to people to read.

The site is just getting started so my TBR list is pretty short right now. I will also post reviews to Amazon, Smashwords, and B&N for every book I review.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:36 PM   #1091
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Galaxy SIII; Xoom; Kindle Fire
New essay posted on my Bleeding Edge Blog -

To The Stars!
http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/

also a very short memoir piece on Mansions of the Mind -

The Blanket
http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.com/

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #1092
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashwords View Post

... And my motorcycle ghost story is free this week using the coupon code on the story page.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/205356

Thanks for reading!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #1093
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
In the first few hours of RAEW I've already sold as many books as I did all week last year!
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #1094
bmcox
Connoisseur
bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bmcox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Today, I posted that I am also participating in RAEW with a 50% coupon.
bmcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:31 AM   #1095
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
I am in too, and even though I have not posted anywhere about it, I am seeing results. I made my second book free for the promotion, and the rest 50% off.

I figure the lost sales on book two for the week are worth spending for the increased exposure.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, bookscanner, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, crime, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub fire, epub kindle fire, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, no drm, parsina press, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing