Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 12-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
bug_me_not
Enthusiast
bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bug_me_not is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Amazon Kindle Keyboard
Ebook content analyzer

Hi guys!
I'm looking for a tool that allows to build of an ebook a file with all the words of the book and their's frequencies. Does such tool exist for an epub o mobi format?
Thanks in advance!

P.S. I've found a great piece of software.
http://neon.niederlandistik.fu-berlin.de/en/textstat/
Though it doesn't work with ebook format, it do work with text files and is rather flexible.

Last edited by bug_me_not; 12-15-2013 at 01:24 AM.
bug_me_not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:38 AM   #2
Wasserpulle
Wasserpulle began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad mini
For EPUB I thought Sigil would do the job, but I just had Sigil's spell checker in mind, which also list all words of the book and their frequencies. But unfortunately there is no way to export that list or at least I couldn't find a way to do this.
Wasserpulle is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 12-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
An epub is a zip file. You should be able to unzip it and run the tool over the contents.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #4
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_me_not View Post
I'm looking for a tool that allows to build of an ebook a file with all the words of the book and their's frequencies. Does such tool exist for an epub o mobi format?
Epub spell checker (freeware) displays word frequencies.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote