Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
prmadhura
prmadhura began at the beginning.

Device: none
Me Indie, Indian Debut Author of "Mayhem of the Miserables!"

Hi All my fellow Authors and All avid Readers,

I am M. Prabhakar Rao of Hyderabad, India.

My debut Novella, "Mayhem of the Miserables!" ($ 1/-) is live @

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/52075

[This is an essay by a keen observer of the Society, wrote to entertain you through unravelling the dynamics of the rarely- visited, dusky, back-alleys of the White Collar Indian crime, the cunning and the cruelty of the miniscule criminals against the meek, muddled, mortified & miserable majority, who have been the mute masses – which has been the story of India! But this could, well, be occurring in your own courtyard – irrespective of your nationality!

This Comic-Tragedy is the story of some robbing the many, the story of India that has been, awaiting the advent of another “Mahatmaji” (Great Soul), the title given to ‘Gandhiji’, the ‘Father of Indian Nation’ and inspiration to many a great statesmen].

and

My first Short Story (or was it short), "My First Beer!" ($ 0.99/-) is live @ http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/52213

[This Hilarious narration is about the futile attempt to gate-crash into the adult-world, by a couple of 11-years olds and escaping from that misadventure with a few scratches (not literally). Most of us must have our first Beers, but this unique experience is pretyy rare].

They both are available in any digital format of your choice.

Kindly reveiw them.

Yours,

Prabhakar.
prmadhura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
welcome
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread....

Have you seen the Author Self-Promotion Forum ... and also the Writers' Corner ... Just two of the many gems we have on board ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote