Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
Kevnancy
Kevnancy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
install Calibre server on WS2012E

Dear all,

I just discover Calibre software and I want to install it on my Windows server 2012 with php.

How to install calibre server on it? I need to install calibre software and calibre php server or only the server?

Best regards,

Happy new year
Kevnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #2
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevnancy View Post
Dear all,

I just discover Calibre software and I want to install it on my Windows server 2012 with php.

How to install calibre server on it? I need to install calibre software and calibre php server or only the server?

Best regards,

Happy new year
All. Server is not a standalone. You need the other pieces to populate the DB anyway.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 01-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
Kevnancy
Kevnancy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
All. Server is not a standalone. You need the other pieces to populate the DB anyway.
In fact I want to store the database in my WS2012E and populate the DB using calibre on my desktop PC (It's ok).

But, I have a problem to implement the calibre server on my IIS 8 (WS2012E). I installed php 5.4.9 and it's working.

However, I have a problem with the sqlite3 database. I activated the following extionsion in php:
- extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
- extension=php_sqlite3.dll

but I have an error (http 500) when I tried to access to the remote server access.

Do you have an idea to resolve my problem?

best regards
Kevnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #4
rickhan
Enthusiast
rickhan began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Have your library on 2012se on a share named Calibre. Any computer on your local network running Calibre can point to that location over wired or wireless connection.
If you have Remote Web Access enabled, you can actually see that share and manually copy books from the folders over the Internet from a browser.
Next step, enable caibre.exe Web server or the PHP Web site to work through the Remote Web Access server. I think, at the minimum, you need to install ARR to configure the reverse proxy to point to the Calibre Web server or the PHP Web site. Still researching.
rickhan is offline   Reply With Quote