Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-17-2016, 04:37 AM   #1
Terisa de morgan
Wizard
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura HD, elephone, iPad, Galaxy Tab3 8
[GUI Plugin]Cleaning Comment

This plugin allow you to remove all the html tags in the comment field, converting it in plain text. It works only with the standard comment metadata, not custom fields.

Special Notes:
  • Requires calibre 2.0 or later.

Installation Steps:
  1. Download the attached zip file and install the plugin/restart Calibre/add to context menu or toolbar as described in the Introduction to plugins thread.

Version History:

Spoiler:

Version 0.0.2 - 18 Jul 2016
Clean shortcuts and normalize the name
Version 0.0.1 - 17 Jul 2016
Initial release
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_1.png
Views:	74
Size:	4.4 KB
ID:	150253  
Attached Files
File Type: zip NormComment.zip (350.2 KB, 3603 views)

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 07-18-2016 at 12:40 AM.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 05:50 AM   #2
oren64
Free Electron
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo
It also show the site address, i don't see why i need the address if you remove the tag.
can you add an option to remove the site address.

result after i remove a html tag name mobileread:
[mobileread](http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=276358)

Thanks

Last edited by oren64; 07-17-2016 at 06:06 AM.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 07-17-2016, 01:52 PM   #3
Terisa de morgan
Wizard
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
It also show the site address, i don't see why i need the address if you remove the tag.
can you add an option to remove the site address.

result after i remove a html tag name mobileread:
[mobileread](http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=276358)

Thanks
Sorry, I don't understand your request. What site address?
Old 07-17-2016, 02:38 PM   #4
oren64
Free Electron
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo
Sorry for not making myself clear, i mean comment with hyperlink.
I only have few books with hyperlink, but the one try show [name of the hyperlink](site address) after the cleaning.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 02:48 PM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Wizard

I was guessing it. Sorry, I wouldn't know how to do it. Option, yes, I can do. Parsing the comments for removing the hiperlinks, I'm not sure.
Old 07-18-2016, 12:40 AM   #6
Terisa de morgan
Wizard

New version only with some aesthetic changes.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:11 PM   #7
Purple Lady
Wizard
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tab S8.4, Boyue T62, Galaxy S6, Nexus 7 LTE, Sony 950, K3 3G, Fire HDX
I was so happy to find this plug-in! Thank you.

One thing though that may not be your plug-in - do you know how to get rid of the damn double spacing? I wanted to add the list of short stories and authors contained in the book to the comments, but it's all double spaced which to me looks really bad.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 01:48 AM   #8
Terisa de morgan
Wizard

@purple lady, what double space? If you talk about space between lines, I think nothing can be done, as it's the standard way to show it. Could you, please, show an example?
Old 07-19-2016, 10:06 AM   #9
Purple Lady
Wizard
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tab S8.4, Boyue T62, Galaxy S6, Nexus 7 LTE, Sony 950, K3 3G, Fire HDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
@purple lady, what double space? If you talk about space between lines, I think nothing can be done, as it's the standard way to show it. Could you, please, show an example?
Yeah it's the space between the lines. Since each author and story in my case is on a separate line, it looks like double spacing. I can post a screenshot later.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 04:23 AM   #10
marp68
Groupie
marp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheesemarp68 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Thanks, will try it out.
marp68 is offline   Reply With Quote