Notices

Old 03-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
Kolfe
Enthusiast
Kolfe began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
INFOCOM - Text Adventures on your Nook

Hi!

For those of you who loved to play text adventures (Where Infocom was one of the companies on this), on Nookdevs there is a program that will help you do that :

Nookzax :

http://nookdevs.com/NookZax

Here is my complete INFOCOM text adventures collection (with Manuals and solution).

Link deleted

I think they are abandonware, so there is no trouble on putting them here.

Enjoy!

Last edited by HarryT; 03-25-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Kolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Wrong. Infocom games are still very much protected by copyright (with the exception, I think, of the "Zork" trilogy). Please DO NOT post such links!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2011, 05:20 PM   #3
Kolfe
Enthusiast
Kolfe began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Wrong. Infocom games are still very much protected by copyright (with the exception, I think, of the "Zork" trilogy). Please DO NOT post such links!
You're right. Sorry i didn't research a little more.

Here is a link for the free infocom adventure games (Zork I-III).

http://www.infocom-if.org/index2.html

And here are some free text adventures you can use with Nookzax.

http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-...mesXzcode.html

Greetings!
Kolfe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
games, infocom, nookdevs, nookzax, root