|03-07-2011, 11:11 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2011
Device: Pocketbook 902
questions regards interface
1. How can I use the bookmarks? I toogle them on book, but I dont know how to display: My Bookmarks or Bookmarks on THIS book.
2. How can I rearrange the Main Meunu (those with widgets) to display: 3 widgets only, the basic menu, and the greatest ammount of LATEST books?
3. If I format the internal memory (on (Config->Maintainence) do i brick the pb? or it backs to factory defaults?
4. There is any wayt to disable/uninstall the online bookstore?
5. How can change the dictonary widget to show another dictionary (not the ENG>RUS)?
6. I could not notice any difference in text rendering (embolded/antialiased) does it works anywhere? only on ebooks?
7. There is anyway to add/edit feeds on configuration files, using the interface without a keyboard is a real pain).
Last edited by igormorgado; 03-07-2011 at 11:16 AM.
|03-07-2011, 04:19 PM||#2|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
2. Go Configuration - Appearance - Main menu - Sky
3. Why would you want to do that?
5. It's not important what's in the widget picture. If you click this widget it opens the dictionary you've used last.
|03-07-2011, 04:37 PM||#3|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini
|03-07-2011, 05:32 PM||#4|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
6. it really depends on the font and its only for the in-book text not the menus/r UI
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New article interface?||teraflame||Recipes||2||02-21-2011 02:36 PM|
|K3 Interface questions||nessin||Amazon Kindle||4||10-17-2010 08:15 AM|
|Calibre interface??||fishman69||Calibre||0||12-28-2009 09:28 PM|
|OS X Interface||irulan||Calibre||5||09-13-2008 01:18 PM|
|iLiad Interface Design||nathany||iRex Developer's Corner||6||09-17-2007 02:05 PM|