Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-08-2011, 01:09 AM   #16
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromedevine View Post
Do NOT sell to kranu!!! He is a scammer. Not trustworthy. All he talks about is trash.

BEWARE HIM. He WILL steal your money. He will steal this contraband black-listed Kindle and dupe another one on ebay to buy it as geniune. Kranu is a Dishonest person.
Hmm, what did he do?
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:13 AM   #17
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromedevine View Post
Do NOT sell to kranu!!! He is a scammer. Not trustworthy. All he talks about is trash.

BEWARE HIM. He WILL steal your money. He will steal this contraband black-listed Kindle and dupe another one on ebay to buy it as geniune. Kranu is a Dishonest person.
This guy's lying. If you look at all his posts on me, he's been calling me trash everywhere.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #18
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
yes, he seems to really like the word 'trash' a lot.
tell you what kranu- if you buy it for 50 bucks, I'll give you 70 for it.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:21 AM   #19
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
The dedication of trolls warms my heart. It's so cute.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:59 AM   #20
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZkindle View Post
yes, he seems to really like the word 'trash' a lot.
tell you what kranu- if you buy it for 50 bucks, I'll give you 70 for it.
Haha well I suppose you can just buy it off her for $70 (although I think she's going to keep it now that she figured out how to read books). I already have a K3G that I'm happy with. I just thought that a DX would be nice for reading PDF ebooks, which I wouldn't be able to buy off Amazon anyways.

Last edited by kranu; 03-09-2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: wrong gender :O
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #21
ebernal620
ebernal620 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
haha by the way im a girl =)
and yea im going to keep it

can i still do the screensaver hack on it even though its blacklisted
ebernal620 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brand, hack, jailbreak kindle, new kindle dx, noob, smuggled kindle, stolen kindle