Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #31
lokisarrow
Enthusiast
lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

slinging my post back on top. Thanks for all the downloads.
Fabien
lokisarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #32
lokisarrow
Enthusiast
lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOBILEREAD PALS.

I'm so pumped I just had to brag. Buckyball received it's 20th review on Amazon!!!
Diane from Omaha wrote:
I really enjoyed this book. It takes you back to your twenties, hanging out with your friends and going clubbing. I had friends like these that acted that way. The book gets you all comfortable and then there is the twist. Wow. Not what I expected. I'd call it a Sci-Fi/urban fantasy if I had to put a label on it. Not easy to pin down. I think most anyone would enjoy reading along as the story unfolds. I love that the author shows the main character grow up and change and then change again. It's interesting picking up on the hints and clues along with the main character so you figure out what the heck is happening. There are lots of characters but there is also plenty of information about them so they don't all blend together. You get to know them and like them.
It was great to read something a little different. Highly recommend it.

. It's one of the best books I read in 2011.

http://lokisarrow.wordpress.com/
Old 02-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #33
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

Shamelessly jacking my post back to the top.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:54 AM   #34
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melonspeedlever knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi), iPad
I d/l this book nearly a year ago and just got around to reading it. Excellent read. Pretty much on par with Turing Evolved by another author.

I did find a number of typos... early on in the book I ran across several, then most of the body of the book seemed fine, then towards the end I ran into a few more.

Initially the typos were distracting, but then it seemed to clean up and the story took off. I had a hard time putting it down until I finished it.

Well done.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:33 PM   #35
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedlever View Post
I d/l this book nearly a year ago and just got around to reading it. Excellent read. Pretty much on par with Turing Evolved by another author.

I did find a number of typos... early on in the book I ran across several, then most of the body of the book seemed fine, then towards the end I ran into a few more.

Initially the typos were distracting, but then it seemed to clean up and the story took off. I had a hard time putting it down until I finished it.

Well done.
Thank you so much. You just made my day. I am aware of the typos but due to the contract I entered with an online publisher I would have had to spend a few more hundred dollars which I did not have. Happy you enjoyed. Once again thank you and a grand weekend and summer two thousand and twelve.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #36
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

I`ve been such great feedback i just wanted to bump it back to the top. Have a great read!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:54 PM   #37
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

It feels good to bump this thread once in a while. Thanks to all the readers.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #38
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

I just had to post amazon review number 21.

It's not often I read a book that ends with so many questions. A book that leaves you wanting one more chapter. You know the type... fade out, but does he get the girl or the building explodes with the good guy still inside, but everyone else made it out safe...

The basic premise behind Buckeyball has been done before but not with as much style as Fabien Roy gives us. Sure we relive the same scene over and over again a la Bill Murray waking up every morning in Groundhog Day, but not once did it feel contrived or stale. James Pissola, our main character is the same as you or I and uses his gift, (or is it a curse?) for the same pursuits we would. He pushes his limits, makes some money, loves, loses, leaves, and even gets in a few scrapes with the law. And grows! This character grows up, a few times actually, in front of us.

Great character development, a hook that leaves you thinking "what if", and a spectacular attention to details...

Definitely a roller coaster ride worth being on!
Thanks, and I can't wait to read your next story!
Old 11-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #39
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

I just had to post the latest review, #21, form amazon: It's not often I read a book that ends with so many questions. A book that leaves you wanting one more chapter. You know the type... fade out, but does he get the girl or the building explodes with the good guy still inside, but everyone else made it out safe...

The basic premise behind Buckeyball has been done before but not with as much style as Fabien Roy gives us. Sure we relive the same scene over and over again a la Bill Murray waking up every morning in Groundhog Day, but not once did it feel contrived or stale. James Pissola, our main character is the same as you or I and uses his gift, (or is it a curse?) for the same pursuits we would. He pushes his limits, makes some money, loves, loses, leaves, and even gets in a few scrapes with the law. And grows! This character grows up, a few times actually, in front of us.

Great character development, a hook that leaves you thinking "what if", and a spectacular attention to details...

Definitely a roller coaster ride worth being on!
Thanks, and I can't wait to read your next story!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:55 PM   #40
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

thank you for your support.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #41
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

gonna make it to 4000 views and thanks for all the downloads. Have a great weekend.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #42
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

Every time I bump this thread back to the top I average 11 readers. That makes me feel good. Thanks for downloading.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #43
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

Thanks Rob for the support. Happy you enjoyed Buckyball.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #44
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokisarrow View Post
Every time I bump this thread back to the top I average 11 readers. That makes me feel good. Thanks for downloading.

In that case, you should take advantage of our posting guidelines for self-promotion, and do a promotional post every 7 days, which is allowed under our guidelines!

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 11:27 AM   #45
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

thanks Dr. Drib