Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-28-2011, 10:56 AM   #16
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Very generous of you. I'll certainly take a look.
I'm always looking for the next break through sci-fi sensation!
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
lokisarrow
Enthusiast
lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

@ApK Were you able to download the file attached in this message? If you read it and want to check out photos that I used for inspiration while writing Buckyball, I have a facebook page. It always pumps me up with writer's hope when I know someone is about to read my novel.

Thanks.
lokisarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #18
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I downloaded it from your attachment to post #11 above. Not sure when I'll get to reading it, but it's now in my reading queue.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:33 AM   #19
lokisarrow
Enthusiast
lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.lokisarrow can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

FANTASTIC!
Old 04-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #20
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Notion Ink Adam, Sony PRS-T2, Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend)
Thank you very much for your offer. I'm always in for a sci-fi book.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #21
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

@Little bear...thanks I hope you enjoy the book.

Fabien
Old 04-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #22
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

Thanks for the support.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #23
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

8 reviews so far on amazon...thanks everyone...I want more...

Fabien
Old 05-20-2011, 10:36 PM   #24
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

please someone comment so I can make back to the top of the list.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:39 PM   #25
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

http://lokisarrow.wordpress.com/

This is my blog if you want to view photos that I used for inspiration while facing writer's block in certain paragraphs.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:55 AM   #26
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

10th Buckyball review on amazon, "I did have a little trouble getting into at first but after a few chapters I was hooked. I enjoyed the ending - not at all what I expected. Definitely something different for your average reader. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes syfy. It made you think; that's for sure."

Old 07-06-2011, 01:32 PM   #27
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

check out my new buckyball blog, a site where I've been posting photos I used to inspire me while writing Buckyball.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #28
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

Review #17 on Amazon says of Buckyball; This was one of the most engaging books I've read in a long time. I literally could not put it down. The plot twists and turns, the main character is like-able, it's intense and thought provoking. It will definitely have you at the edge of your seat... it's brilliant. You must read this one!

Get your free copy on this site or email me at lokisarrows@gmail.com

and visit my BuckBallBlog at http://lokisarrow.wordpress.com/
Old 08-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #29
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

Review # 18 You know when you find a good book and read it at your leisure here and there... may take days or weeks? Well, when I started reading Buckyball I could only put it down to eat, sleep, shower and feed the dogs. This truly was a unique and intriguing approach to time travel. Roy's imaginative storytelling kept me there. He spoke directly to the reader at times and I liked that "I am aware my story is asking you to stretch the fabric of your beliefs but if you are a bit flexible and open minded to certain possibilities, you might get at kick out of all of this." The journey of traveling back makes you reflect on your own life... What if anything would you want change and how? I highly recommend this book.

Get your free copy on this site or email me at lokisarrows@gmail.com

and visit my BuckBallBlog at http://lokisarrow.wordpress.com/
Old 10-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #30
lokisarrow
Enthusiast

Review number 19 on amazon!!!