Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
pappcam
pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Original files for PRS-350?

I need some help. My ereader started behaving oddly when I connected it to my computer and would hang my sony software and calibre software when they tried to read the data on the ereader itself. I went in to the settings and did a "Format Internal Memory" thinking it would fix the issue and it did. The trouble is that I never backed up the original files such as the manuals, notes and pictures that came with the unit.

How do I get those back?

Thanks.
pappcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
psv
Enthusiast
psv doesn't litterpsv doesn't litterpsv doesn't litter

Device: sony prs 350, onyx boox m92
Hard reset should work
http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Sony...2F650.2F950.29
psv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
The manual says to back up any data before formatting because everything gets erased.

Here's a link to the manual. You can save and send it to the reader.

I'm pretty sure I deleted most of the screen savers that came with the unit.
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
pappcam
pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.pappcam knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by psv View Post
Sweet. Thanks for the info! Worked like a charm.
pappcam is offline   Reply With Quote