Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
CandyDane
Enthusiast
CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad 4
How to Set Up Folders Within Kindle App on iPad2

Does anyone know how to set up Kindle folders on my iPad2? I would like to organize all my Kindle format books.
CandyDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I don't think the Kindle apps support collections, at the moment. And collections are tags, not folders.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement