Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-29-2015, 12:13 PM   #1
dhdurgee
Addict
dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.dhdurgee knows what's going on.

Device: K3W, KT2
WiFi freeze on K3 4.3.2

On occasion I run into a "WiFi freeze" on my K3 where when I go into settings and select the WiFi settings the selection shades but never shows the networks available. After a while the shading goes away and I never see the networks available.

The only way I have found to deal with this situation is to use the LaunchPad [Shitft][Shift]R shortcut to restart the K3, which of course takes several minutes before I can again use the K3.

I have myts installed and can access a terminal window on the K3. Is there a terminal window command I can issue that could correct this without need for the restart?

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote