Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think the IP should be the IP address of the computer running calibre on your home network.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:38 AM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcroc View Post
Trying with the content server.
I use IP from default gateway on Stanza 192.168.1.1 and I get to a brown screen that prompts for user and pass. I use the ones entered in calibre > preferences> shared over the net.

Then submit, screen moves but returns to the same.

So I have no access. ?
This password page is the administration page of your router.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 02-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #18
bookcroc
bookcroc began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Thanks!
The other IP address I find using C:>ipconfig is 192.168.1.100 which takes me nowhere.
What IP address?
bookcroc is offline   Reply With Quote