Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-23-2015, 02:28 PM   #1
Buhaj47
Enthusiast
Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buhaj47 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Oxt dictionaries for Hyphenate this!

Hi, I recently formatted my computer, and lost the .oxt files for Polish and English I was using to hyphenate epubs. Tried to utilize this dictionary file, but it did not work. Are there any links on the forum to such oxt files?

PS. I presume it is still impossible to hyphenate KEPUB files?
Buhaj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 12:36 PM   #2
Vampyr
Vampyr began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
For polish try this http://chomikuj.pl/lechoo.net/gad*c5...1770730637.dic works for me.
Vampyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 04:37 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
The ACCESS renderer used to render kepub has hyphenation capability built-in. You just need to find a hyphenation dictionary for the language you are using if one does not come with the Kobo firmware.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote