Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 03-27-2011, 06:26 PM   #226
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
It would be nice if someone could make a nicely formatted, proofread version of the scans of "The Old Regime and the Revolution" and "Recollections" by Alexis de Tocqueville at the internet archive. I suppose I should do it myself, but I'm just too impatient.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 07:25 PM   #227
emalvick
Groupie
emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle 3
I'd be interested in seeing James Fenimore Cooper's The Prairie only because I notice that it is the one Leatherstocking Tale that doesn't seem to show up on Mobile Reads (at least not in Mobi or Epub format).
emalvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #228
henkvdg
Groupie
henkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of ithenkvdg has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: IREX iLiad, Pocketbook Pro 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by emalvick View Post
I'd be interested in seeing James Fenimore Cooper's The Prairie only because I notice that it is the one Leatherstocking Tale that doesn't seem to show up on Mobile Reads (at least not in Mobi or Epub format).
Look here:
http://www.manybooks.net/titles/coop...04thprr10.html

Henk
henkvdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #229
Rainmaker
Zealot
Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G
I'm looking for the Mortdecai Trilogy, by Kyril Bonfiglioli; and can't find it anywhere.
Anyone would be so kind to upload it, please?

EDIT: my bad, after reading the previous 2 pages, I realised this request goes against copyright. Forget my request, guess i'll have to wait 20 years or so! D:

Last edited by Rainmaker; 07-23-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:49 AM   #230
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
I'm looking for the Mortdecai Trilogy, by Kyril Bonfiglioli; and can't find it anywhere.
Anyone would be so kind to upload it, please?

EDIT: my bad, after reading the previous 2 pages, I realised this request goes against copyright. Forget my request, guess i'll have to wait 20 years or so! D:
Amazon have a copy ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #231
Rainmaker
Zealot
Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Rainmaker can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Amazon have a copy ....
I was looking for written digital format.
Its only available in paperback (or hard cover) or audio.

Shipping a physical book is not a possibility
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #232
ytain
ytain began at the beginning.

Device: none
Looking for 'Primal Body, Primal Mind' by Nora Gedgaudas.

Thanks,
Ytain
ytain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #233
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytain View Post
Looking for 'Primal Body, Primal Mind' by Nora Gedgaudas.

Thanks,
Ytain
That's a book that is still under copyright making it inappropriate to ask for it in this thread. It is, BTW, readily available from Amazon as an ebook.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #234
Condillac
Condillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmosCondillac has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle 3
Im trying to convert this books:

http://machado.mec.gov.br/index.php?...eta&Itemid=123

It has an html version but Book Designer does not open it so I couldn't follow HarryTs tutorials.

Anyone can help me convert?
Condillac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:53 PM   #235
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condillac View Post

It has an html version but Book Designer does not open it so I couldn't follow HarryTs tutorials.

The following 3 books have been converted and posted both as mobi and epub books:

Dom Casmurro (1899)
Esaú e Jacó (1904)
Memorial de Aires (1908)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #236
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condillac View Post

Some time ago I discovered that changing file extension from ".html" to ".html0" would allow me to open with BookDesigner some files that it couldn't previously open.
Hope this helps.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #237
hopkinsenglish
Connoisseur
hopkinsenglish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Kurt Vonnegut would be awesome. Particularly Bluebeard or Hocus Pocus, but any Kurt Vonnegut would be just fine and dandy.
hopkinsenglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:40 AM   #238
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkinsenglish View Post
Kurt Vonnegut would be awesome. Particularly Bluebeard or Hocus Pocus, but any Kurt Vonnegut would be just fine and dandy.
Bluebeard: http://www.amazon.com/Bluebeard-Nove...138554&sr=1-17

Hocus Pocus: http://www.amazon.com/Hocus-Pocus-eb...8138663&sr=1-1

(Vonnegut is still very much in copyright, and cannot be provided through MobileRead.)
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #239
hopkinsenglish
Connoisseur
hopkinsenglish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
What's the consensus on the best Complete Works of Shakespeare?
hopkinsenglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:02 AM   #240
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
I am looking for someone who has some spare time to help me. I want to edit my book ( "Scopul Final" in other words, "The final purpose") into a well edited mobi. I really don't get along with HTML. Can you help me? I will privately send you the pdf. This is the Amazon link of the book: http://www.amazon.com/Scopul-Final-R...9130951&sr=8-1

Thank you in advance.
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote