Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
fragile
Connoisseur
fragile began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-900
PB 302 increase text darkness and search in library...

Hi,

Sometimes I see that the text is a little weak in contrast and when I choose a larger font size it becomes darker. Is there a way to control the darkness of the text without changing text size? (One was is to "bold" it in the font), is there any other way?

If one has a lot of books uploaded, the PB's books section lists several pages of titles. Is there a way to search for particular book without having to go into each page? (I can always organize it in folders ofcourse, but it would be so much simpler if I just had the ability to search it.)

Thanks!
fragile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
re the contrast: Is this when you're out in the hot sun?

Mine get's lighter in the hot sun, and I have to adjust the font to bold/a bit larger to get it back.
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #3
fragile
Connoisseur

Its when I'm indoor to, when the font size is 20.
Currently I use Bold to make it darker...

Does any one know if there is a way to search for a particular book among all that is in the device?
Old 01-25-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
fragile
Connoisseur

search for a book...

Judging by the silence I persume that the only option to increase contrast is to choose the font setting as bold.

But I suspect that there should be an answer to the second question:

When you have a lot of books in the device, how do you search for a particular one?
Any ideas on managing a large collection of books say 100+ in the device?
Old 01-25-2011, 02:00 PM   #5
HenkH
Enthusiast
HenkH began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragile View Post
If one has a lot of books uploaded, the PB's books section lists several pages of titles. Is there a way to search for particular book without having to go into each page? (I can always organize it in folders ofcourse, but it would be so much simpler if I just had the ability to search it.)
In the Library (Books button from the main screen) do a long press on the screen to get to the menu. At the bottom there is a 'Find book' item, where you can search the current folder or all books.
HenkH is offline   Reply With Quote