Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Any way to read a password-protected PDF on the iPad?

I have some password-protected PDFs I want to read on the iPad. They are some workbooks I use in my teaching. My school purchased them in a subscription plan, and we have the password, but the PDF readers on my iPad don't seem to have a way to input it. I tried it in Bookman and iBooks. Is there an app that can handle password-protected PDFs? Any other options for reading them, if not? I did not create the PDFs myself so I am unsure of how to liberate them.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
Mirrorlike
Connoisseur
Mirrorlike has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mirrorlike has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mirrorlike has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad
Depending on the protection, I think Goodreader might be able to open it. There's always a way to remove it, but my methods only work on linux.
Mirrorlike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
sorinxdx
sorinxdx began at the beginning.

Device: Irex Iliad
get pdf password remover. you can find it on btjunkie.
sorinxdx is offline   Reply With Quote