Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-10-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
Coredump-EE
Connoisseur
Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
Looking for the old PocketBook IQ 2.0.2 firmware update

Could anyone please point me to a copy of the old PB IQ 2.0.2 update?
My google-foo failed me completely, thanks!
Coredump-EE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Do you mean the dealer update from 12/4 or 12/6 (EU or NA)? I've got them both, but I don't have any online sharing site to load 'em on. If one or both are what you want and you have a way for me to get them to you, let me know. Otherwise, I think the links are likely down by now. I've got all the firmwares that I know of, so if you want an older one, let me know.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
katzki
Zealot
katzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enoughkatzki will become famous soon enough

Device: sony prs 650
You will be able to find both firmware versions here.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...0#entry5979533

(It's a Russian site so use Google Translate )

See the first post there.
katzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:42 AM   #4
Coredump-EE
Connoisseur
Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Coredump-EE once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzki View Post
You will be able to find both firmware versions here.

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...0#entry5979533

(It's a Russian site so use Google Translate )

See the first post there.
Thanks, but all links there 404 for me
Old 01-11-2011, 04:28 AM   #5
Coredump-EE
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
Do you mean the dealer update from 12/4 or 12/6 (EU or NA)? I've got them both, but I don't have any online sharing site to load 'em on. If one or both are what you want and you have a way for me to get them to you, let me know. Otherwise, I think the links are likely down by now. I've got all the firmwares that I know of, so if you want an older one, let me know.
Thank you for the offer. It would be great if you could upload both versions to Mediafire (no registration, no bullshit, very easy to use).

What I'm looking for is logo.img contained in one (or both) of these releases.
Advert
Old 01-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
hiaig
Addict
hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetbook and PocketBook IQ
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vcvchc...01SWUPDATE.zip

Cheers
hiaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:11 AM   #7
Coredump-EE
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiaig View Post
Thank you!
Old 01-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #8
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

haig beat me to it! Let me know if there's another version you need.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #9
Coredump-EE
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MmavisO View Post
haig beat me to it! Let me know if there's another version you need.
Actually I could use a version of the so called "vendor update". I'm hoping to find a userdata.img inside.

Edit: Scratch that. I was working under wrong assumptions.

Last edited by Coredump-EE; 01-14-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
MmavisO
Seeker

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but everything prior to 2.03 has a userdata.img.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:40 AM   #11
Arc77
Arc77 began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook iq 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredump-EE View Post
Thanks, but all links there 404 for me
You need register to download from 4pda.ru.
Arc77 is offline   Reply With Quote