Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
My Very First Smashwords Publication!

I've finally submitted a work to be made into a Smashwords e-book. It's very short (about 5500 words), so if you are a sports fan you should check it out.

Nothing Could Get 'Em Down: The Detroit Red Wings in the 1937 Playoffs

A brief (but still longer than anything else written on the subject, so that's something) history of the 1937 NHL playoffs in which the Red Wings became the first American team to win back-to-back Stanley Cup championships. Based on newspaper accounts from the time, Nothing Could Get 'Em Down reconstructs the fascinating narrative of an injury plagued team persevering through one of the most grueling playoffs in sport.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/36653

I'd appreciate it you would check it out and let me know what you think!
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote