Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Book (EPUB) - Looking For Love On Mongo Tongo

Looking For Love On Mongo Tongo ($12.95 paperback), by Margaret J. McMaster, a relatively short children's book, the second in her Babysitter Out Of Control! series, is free in the Borders ebookstore.

Book Description
When Petey suffers a broken heart and starts losing his feathers, Mrs. Chairbottom decides to retrieve his one true love from the island of Mongo Tongo.

Click HERE to get the books from Borders. If you have problems getting it to add to your library from the book page, open up the Borders Desktop or the Borders app on your phone or iThing and search for it by name in the Store. You should see a Download button there, click and it will add to your library for free (I had to do this, myself). Once in your library, you can read it in any Borders app or download the EPUB for most readers (not Kindle compatible).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:23 AM   #2
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color, nook touch
I could download it to the PC app, but not download it as an epub at Borders, but I was able to download the epub for free at KoboBooks. Strange, but I've seen this behaviour before.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 01-08-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(1/2/3/dx), nook, nookcolr, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I have one book at B&N that won't download at all, as well.

Here is the link for the book at Kobo.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote