Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 01-12-2014, 03:42 PM   #5371
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Aura, HD, Glo, Mini), KPW1, Nexus 7.2, KFHD'12(n2a), Nook HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapter One View Post
75off is still working.
No longer, unfortunately. Anyone have a good code you can share?
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #5372
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, in love with iRex DR800S. Also a K4NT. Now a Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
jny50 has worked for me a couple of hours ago. Not enough?
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 01-12-2014, 03:55 PM   #5373
Lynx-lynx
Kiki what a gal!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo
Quote:
75% off is single use per account.

And so is jny50 (I think).
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #5374
booklover6
Wizard
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I tried it on both my accounts and it wouldn't work (75off). The jny50 worked but I want a bigger discount. The story is less than 100 pages and they want too much for it! Although it is cheaper on kobo, than Amazon.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #5375
Lynx-lynx
Kiki what a gal!
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Booklover it sounds like a quick trip to Mexico or similar might be just the go.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #5376
booklover6
Wizard

Do they let you use Paypal if you go to another country? I put in India and it was credit card only.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:44 PM   #5377
Lynx-lynx
Kiki what a gal!

India doesn't at the moment. What about Peurto Rico (spelling?).
Old 01-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #5378
booklover6
Wizard

No.....Canada will accept paypal, but they want my Canadian address, which I haven't got.

Same with the UK. My address is Buckingham Palace, but I don't know the Postal Code.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #5379
tempest@de
Groupie
tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Glo, Hanlin V3
the old checkout in india has paypal option.

With the new checkout I've been trying to find a country that allows coupons in the agency books and that as PayPal has payment option, without luck. So far the only ones where I found PayPal to work is in the US and UK.

I tried to buy a gift card from chapters and after 2 days waiting contacted the customer service inquiry about the delay, and was requested to fax them a send a copy of my credit card, wich I will not do, so there foes the gift card. I’m hopping the old check out keeps active for longer so I can pay with paypal.

While I was checking for countries with paypal I keep track off the changes in the price and found that the book I was looking for is 0,50 $ US cheaper in Brasil than in India, so maybe next time someone wants to go take a vacation in brasil, and paypal also works in the old checkout
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:53 PM   #5380
booklover6
Wizard

Well shoot, it accepted Buckingham and took me to the next screen, but wouldn't accept the coupon 75off.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:53 PM   #5381
Lynx-lynx
Kiki what a gal!

Aus and New Zealand and Norfolk Island have Paypal.

NZ is the better because they don't seem to have most of the publisher restrictions.

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 01-12-2014 at 05:55 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #5382
AnotherCat
Addict
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
My address is Buckingham Palace, but I don't know the Postal Code.
Hello your Majesty, I sometimes forget my postal code too when away from home. Yours is SW1A 1AA .

Enjoy your stay in PA USofA

Your humble subject.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 06:01 PM   #5383
booklover6
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Hello your Majesty, I sometimes forget my postal code too when away from home. Yours is SW1A 1AA .

Enjoy your stay in PA USofA

Your humble subject.
You may rise.

Interesting note, the book is $5.59 but according to google, 2.87 British Pound Sterling equals 4.73 US Dollar. So it's cheaper to buy in the UK! I'm still not paying that much. It's not like I'm going to run out of reading material. Far from it!
Old 01-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #5384
tempest@de
Groupie
tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!tempest@de rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo Glo, Hanlin V3
I just bought a book in brazil paying with paypal with the old checkout and using DECEXCLUSIVE, I then went to look for the last one from Karen Rose witch was 36,89 reais (+/- 15,63 $ US) I couldn’t use the same coupon, so I logged in another account, in this account I got the new checkout with an India address and the same book was 810 rupees (+/- 13,18 $ US) fortunately I had the 75off coupon. I had to use the credit card.

I used mozzila, when I tried to log in chrome it only showed the new checkout.

It’s frustrating to have to keep changing, browsers, countries and accounts, It took me more then half an hour to buy 3 books.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:35 AM   #5385
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+
Out of curiosity I just created a new account and tried to use 75off, and it was accepted in India.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals