Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 01:56 AM   #361
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post
Just used the save30oct90 and bought the new John Grisham novel for 30% off.
Lucky you. It's $39.99 New Zealand here (about $32 USD!). And agency priced so I can't discount it.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:02 AM   #362
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
Lucky you. It's $39.99 New Zealand here (about $32 USD!). And agency priced so I can't discount it.
It was $10.67 with tax in Canada after discount and code ($10.52 USD). Weird, I thought agency pricing was publisher specific. I didn't realize they fixed depending on the location of sale.
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #363
deborahjeanne
Zealot
deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color. Kobo Touch (died 2014). Kobo Glo.
Tells me the save30oct90 code is expired.
deborahjeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #364
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Yeah, the save30oct90 has expired (in Canada, anyways).
The save20oct29 still works though.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:05 AM   #365
tswan
tswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura abouttswan has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Looks like the save20oct29 code has expired as well.
tswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2011, 11:58 AM   #366
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
There is a new one in my inbox - 20% off: oct27ca20

Expires October 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM

Last edited by treadlightly; 10-27-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Added expiry date
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #367
G0AT
Addict
G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G0AT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
There is a new one in my inbox - 20% off: oct27ca20

Expires October 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM
I just got that e-mail too. Added to OP.
G0AT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #368
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I wonder if there will be variations (like US etc?)
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:48 PM   #369
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
I got the aussie version oct27au20
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #370
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Hmmm I think Kobo doesn't love me anymore - it's ages since they sent me a code.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:25 PM   #371
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Harley--my coupon codes are going directly into a gmail bulk folder (not spam, but bulk). You may want to make sure that your offers are not being routed someplace.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #372
anonymoose
bookaholic
anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Touch, Kobo app on iPhone
us and row works as well. ww does not.
anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:48 PM   #373
riverlily
Enthusiast
riverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavensriverlily is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony eReader PR350
Wow the june20off code still works! Just used it.
riverlily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #374
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverlily View Post
Wow the june20off code still works! Just used it.
Some still do yes... Like FirstRead , gave me 35% off heh
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:32 PM   #375
auriel
Enthusiast
auriel began at the beginning.

Device: Black Original Kobo; iPad 2; Black Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirsier View Post
Some still do yes... Like FirstRead , gave me 35% off heh
I just tried to use firstread and it didn't work, it was supposed to be a one-time use I think. Have any of you ever used it more than once?

Also, June20Off still works, I just used it.
auriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals