Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #2356
John F
Wizard
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
25% 7xcT83Q
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #2357
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
10% - 8EdjVkt
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:29 AM   #2358
Gisu29
Zealot
Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gisu29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MacAir
25% Codes

2Da7mnE
2JVcqrh
8kLZwkD
8kiHkbi
8kE85Gz
39x66eC
3eaT88f
5canGUk
3eGIaSF
3F2niiM
5CdKhQP
5cEcp8B
5CT227C
5d5b6xa
8kivUkB
8k5CMbf
8KmDE7J
8KpEn9j
8KrqsZN
8kUrDmd
8Lk9UI9
Gisu29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #2359
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
25% - 9gcDWWQ
30% - 9i6Lkhz
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #2360
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Kindle PW, LG G3
30%
7mHKxiw
7MKSyA5
7MSnCgd
7MStVtd
7mVUkzM
7MxBsMu
7MymCYg
7n5IEjT
7nNE78F
7np4BuZ
7NRyf38
7NsV6Ww
7nymdt8
7NZiyB6
7P2kbJM
7P2rs6N

30% codes? You wants them? I gots them.
PM me if the posted codes are getting used up before you get a chance. I'll send you some on request.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #2361
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
30% codes? You wants them? I gots them.
PM me if the posted codes are getting used up before you get a chance. I'll send you some on request.

How many Kobo accounts do you have? Us mere mortals are curious.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #2362
elk886
Enthusiast
elk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensionselk886 can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: PRS-650, Kobo Touch, Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch
20%-9Wx6RXF
30%-3CgpgiA
35%-A7u3nxN
elk886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #2363
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

How many Kobo accounts do you have? Us mere mortals are curious.
Kobo accounts? 2
Contest accounts? a few
Old 05-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #2364
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Kobo accounts? 2
Contest accounts? a few
Coupon distribution for 30% coupons is 15% which means that you must have accounts.

Btw, this contest is more generous than the previous one. Fewer 10s.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #2365
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Coupon distribution for 30% coupons is 15% which means that you must have accounts.

Btw, this contest is more generous than the previous one. Fewer 10s.
I reality I think the 30%s are coming up much more frequently than 15%.
Yes, I've noticed this contest is much better than the last 3 where I never got anything better than 35%.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #2366
library addict
Wizard
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini, Nexus 7 2
I guess I'm the one getting the 10%s

I did get a 30% this time though. Last round the highest I got was 25%
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #2367
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?

I wonder if the contest is more generous at the beginning or end of the day.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #2368
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
I wonder if the contest is more generous at the beginning or end of the day.
Don't know but I won a 50% off one yesterday! Thanks Kobo!
The highest I got before was 30% off.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 02:46 AM   #2369
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook color, nook touch
I got a couple 35%, a 45%, 55% and 75% in the last hour! Sadly, I already bought bunch of $11 something at the last contest at 30% off, and as far as I can tell the big 6 publishers don't accept promo codes. I guess I should check out some omnibus editions from other publishers.

20%:
a8YmhxV
A8ymvZM
a94EQXR
a93NPjm
A9KUFyD
A9m6xN3
a9Nk9XB
A9NGBIY
a9Pi2S3
A9qsfVs
AAbaBKu
A9RCxXs
A9s8Cy4
a9rxUV2
a9RVrb7
a9T8AHc
a9SYRyr
A9vF2Z5
a9vWE3R
a9VrDys
a9xdG9G

25%:
7eWTtqJ
7f7bUQN
a4S4F5E
a4ZPjJg
a4zUCWy
a4ZUTId
a52Exvf
A9LP84z
a9QBNHw
aA8dNyy
Aa9pn3u
AAAAhVy
AAaj9rb
aAaryCx
AabJZQe
aAbxZqf
AaBZbxk
aaCDrmp
AaEVQyw

30%:
7ggmewC
7GNyQNu
7gPQkBy
7Gu8ZZm
a65tkXG
A669ysc
A66RBIv
a6b4Cgw
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:48 AM   #2370
septentrion
Zealot
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
10 % coupon : aaq4tpb
10 % coupon : AATe8Qd
20 % coupon : aAs3uph

Last edited by septentrion; 05-18-2013 at 03:54 AM.
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals