Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
irishred
irishred began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Got this new software but.....

I got this new software ImTOO PDF to EPUB. Is there any way for this software to edit out the header "Generated by ABC amber lit....."? I find many posts about this header but not about this pdf to epub convertor. If there isn't any other solutions or other convertors, I might have save some money and headaches. Even then by reading in the forums, there is no easy way to get rid of this header, right? Thanks for any help here.
irishred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I avoid commercial software in favor of open source whenever I can, but if you're going to pay for it, you should get your money's worth. Why not ask the ImTOO people for support?
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
The "Generated by ABC amber lit....." is not coming from the ImToo software. It must be coming from the source file. I would open up the epub in Sigil and then do a find for the header and replace it with nothing.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote