|03-10-2011, 02:25 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Device: Kobo Mini, Nook STR, Sony PRS-505
BeBook Neo MARCH 2011 Firmware
- Increased battery life.
- Fileformats .CBR and .CBZ are now supported. (Comics)
- Added: Battery Low indicator.
- Improved MS office documents (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx)
- Improved support for zooming, font size, search and bookmark.
- On device copying and moving of files and folders
- Display of title and author if metadata is found
- Built-in dictionary support
- External adobe fonts can be used to improve pdf reader launch performance
- Support for games (games not included)
- Automatically create link to accessed websites.
- Automatically reopen previous document.
- Occasional charge and boot issues.
- Shutdown issues.
- Crash issue during playing music.
- Bug when volume button was pressed too long.
- Page repeat issue in chm reader.
- Incorrect battery indicator display.
- Hide volume control widget in 3 seconds instead of 10 seconds.
- Usb connection issue.
- Resume document issue.
- SD card could not be recognized correctly.
- TTS button reaction problem .
- Reading clock issue.
- Minor File association bug.
- Interface font.
- Startup behavior.
- Improved power management on audio playback (audio driver).
- Improved detection of SD cards.
- Improved interface font. (Multi Language)
Seems good so far, i haven't tested all the features yet but will be tonight and update. Hope that battery is improved.
There is also now a clock at the bottom that updates when you change pages
|03-10-2011, 03:19 AM||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2006
Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro
Thanks for letting us know. I'll try it out!
|04-22-2011, 04:24 AM||#5|
Join Date: Apr 2011
Device: Bebook Club
The BeBook "march 2011" software update also contains a slight regression: ePub-files in Japanese will no longer show their characters.
A workaround (tables in document will be messed up(!) ) is to convert the ePub to .mobi or .fb2 format.
see my post on this.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New Firmware for Bebook 2010, Neo, Club||pholy||BeBook||5||04-22-2011 04:19 AM|
|New BeBook Neo firmware is Spifftastic!||jabberwock_11||BeBook||18||01-07-2011 12:41 PM|
|BeBook Neo - where to buy from?||Thrasher||BeBook||3||05-16-2010 09:41 AM|
|Bebook One or Neo?||manneokoko||Which one should I buy?||8||05-09-2010 09:07 AM|
|The dictionary in bebook neo||ersott||BeBook||2||04-18-2010 06:12 AM|