Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 12:03 AM   #1
Bertrand
Zealot
Bertrand began at the beginning.

Device: None
Two librairies, different "save to disk" ?

Hi,

I have a main library for all my ebooks (novels, etc).
I save them to disk with LN, FN - Serie Serie index - Title.

{author_sort[0]}/{author_sort}/{authors} {series:| - | } {series_index:0>2s} - {title}

I'd like to set up an other library, but only for technical books, all in PDF format, and organize them nicely in calibre (renaming, adding tags, comments, ...).

But when saving them to disk, I just want the title, I don't always need authors names and other stuff.

Something like this : {title} [optionnal - {author} {year}]

The second library takes the regex of the main library, which is not what I want.
Plugboard maybe ? But I don't understand how it works.

Thanks.
Bertrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:30 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I can't think of a way to do this. The template is stored in preferences, not in the library.

You might ask in the plugins thread if the new preferences shortcuts plugin can include the save- and send- templates. I would imagine that you would not be the only person who would appreciate such a feature.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #3
Bertrand
Zealot
Bertrand began at the beginning.

Device: None
Ok.
Thanks Chaley.
Bertrand is offline   Reply With Quote