Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-06-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
Jai Angel
Jai Angel began at the beginning.

Device: None
Legends Of Potentia: Shadows (Umbras Book 1)

Good day friends,

The first book of my science fiction/fantasy series, Legends Of Potentia (LOP) will be free September 8.

The story unfolds when a strong, quick and predatory otherworldly force comes to Earth and takes up residence within an urban community and it's not long before things start to go downhill with the disappearances of several people.

Something is taking shape in the ethnically diverse city known as Nura, which is located 63.5 miles Northwest of Las Vegas.

Also, two newly formed friends find out from a "crash-stranded" and quite sarcastic alien, that they now have the ability to use a mysterious magic after discovering some alluring seven pointed crystalline star necklaces known as Jahari.

The fate of a community is in the hands of two young individuals but their heroic duties may very soon include the entire world.

There is much more to Potentia than meets the eye.

A science-fiction young adult fantasy novel that can play it cool but become extremely unpredictable and intense at any given moment. Light humor and fun, science fiction and fantasy eye-rolls, some surprising moments and a glorious amount of detail awaits those that enter into Legends Of Potentia: Shadows (Umbras Book 1).

LOP has a very heavy Latin influence surrounding it.

Potentia = Force, Power, Authority

Umbras - Shadows (Book 1)
[Edited for length - MODERATOR]

Amazon listing.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JCUZ432

[Edited - MODERATOR]

for reading my post.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-07-2014 at 06:35 AM.
Jai Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:33 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Interesting. Are you just planning a Pentalogy/quintology or do you hope to add more books after the 1st five are written and published?
crich70 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:46 AM   #3
Jai Angel
Jai Angel began at the beginning.

Device: None
I have a pentology planned but I was possibly hoping to do crossover stories with other novels I want to write.

Of course thats sort of something that sits in the bac of my mind right now. I do hope to create an entertaining and fun read for the reader though.
Jai Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creature feature, humor science fiction, science fiction fantasy, supernatural fantasy, young adult fiction