Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #16
etienne66
Groupie
etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle 2, PRS-600 Black, PRS-650 Red, Adam w/ Pixel Qi(pre-ordered)
Introducing Eden – V The Browser

Introducing Eden – V The Browser

They are going to back off a little and only post a new video once every 2 days.

Lilith, daughter of Dracula, looks rather interesting. I'm glad everyone isn't taken this stuff too seriously.

But in all seriousness Rohan Shravan has mentioned in the past that they plan on having a device named Eve. He has not however given any indication as to what kind of device it will be, at least not at as far as I can remember.

Etienne66
etienne66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #17
etienne66
Groupie
etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.etienne66 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

The Momentum

The Momentum

This is an example of a GPS map program in Croatia.

Etienne66
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 08:13 PM   #18
etienne66
Groupie

Introducing Eden – VII The Leaves

Introducing Eden – VII The Leaves

This should be the highest quality video yet of the Adam as it is supposed to be a capture of the HDMI output. I haven't seen it yet as it is still being processed as I am posting this.

Rohan also says:
Quote:
There are a few announcements and releases coming in CES like information on our partners, the plan and Pre-Order 2 status.
Etienne66

Last edited by etienne66; 12-30-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: The video was available moments later.
Old 12-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #19
etienne66
Groupie

Introducing Eden – VIII (Adam says Happy New Year!

They demonstrate installing Pac-Man from freewarelovers.com

Etienne66
Old 01-01-2011, 07:17 AM   #20
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
I'm really looking forward to getting my Adam! Tis stuff looks better and better. I only wish that I had been able to be in the 6th of Jan group, not the 15th-20th of Jan. But I guess I can wait a couple of weeks extra, especially since I started waiting for something I would buy to read on since I read about the Que reader from Plastic Logic more than a year ago! And this time I think I will actually get a unit in my hands... Gonna be fun to see what CES commentators asy about it.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #21
snipenekkid
Banned
snipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensionssnipenekkid can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

i have to admit i am very seduced by the Adam even if it is going to be limited availability for a while yet and it's a first generation device. One negative is the added cost for a Pixel Qi display, oh well, it's not that much more costly but a must have for me.
snipenekkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adam, android, color ereader, ipad, pixel qi