AkiraReader began at the beginning.

Device: Boox, Kindles
Amazon drone delivery one step closer to reality

http://www.faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=82225
AkiraReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:23 PM   #2
thewitt
Zealot
thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
Though I applaud them for taking a risk, I just cannot see how this will ever be successful.

I can see people shooting these drones from the sky for fun, capturing them and converting their control systems for personal use, packages dropped off no where near where they should...

It will be fun to watch, but seriously? I don't believe it will start a trend or be successful.
thewitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement