Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
mabri
mabri began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 302
Question Touchscreen SDK for PB302?

Hello,

will there be a touchscreen SDK for the PocketBook 302? Please also make it work
with the buttons and, if possible, compatible to source code for the old PB360 SDK
so that such sources only have to be changed to get them touchscreen/PB302 buttons
support. Will that new SDK be published alongside the firmware version 15.3?

Yours,

mabri
mabri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #2
LoneTech
Zealot
LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903
As far as I can tell, the SDK already has touchscreen support. The emulator accepts pointer input nearly everywhere, the exception being the on-screen virtual keyboard.
LoneTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:52 AM   #3
mabri
mabri began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 302
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneTech View Post
As far as I can tell, the SDK already has touchscreen support. The emulator accepts pointer input nearly everywhere, the exception being the on-screen virtual keyboard.
Dear LoneTech,
thank you very much, I didn't know the site you linked before, also don't have the
comments in my copy of inkview.h in the SDK (version 15.1 for Linux). Although,
maybe I should have thought of their (EVT_POINTER* constants') meaning myself
without bothering anyone . You've got karma.
But if anyone knows how to interpret the parameters to these events (par1=x, par2=y?,
which coordinate system?, affected by device orientation?), I'd be very grateful for
you sharing your knowledge here , because that isn't mentioned on the linked site.

Yours,

mabri
mabri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:30 AM   #4
LoneTech
Zealot
LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.LoneTech knows the square root of minus one.

Device: PocketBook Pro 903
The documentation comments aren't upstream, though I wouldn't mind if they were copied there.. I just barely started documenting inkview since I didn't see anything of the sort. I don't really have the time to do much more now, as I have to study for exams.
Yes, par1=x and par2=y, but I don't know which coordinate system as I only have the emulator to test in, and it doesn't rotate. Maybe it could if I added a function for it in the test program.
It would be really nice if I could actually get the device I ordered over a month ago.
LoneTech is offline   Reply With Quote