Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
riothamus
riothamus began at the beginning.

Device: None
Custom recipe Tags/Category

I have several custom recipes for downloading from Fanfiction.net. I have everything working well, but I'd like to control what shows up in the Tags column. I haven't been able to find anything from a forum search. I do see most recipes have "category" and there's something in conversion options about tags : category. Nothing I try seems to work. I just get News, "Title". I'd like to add my own category/tag such as the main character I'm following in a particular author's stories. Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks
riothamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
look in the advanced tab in the fetch news dialog. You cannot control tags from within the recipe.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast