Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-02-2016, 06:11 PM   #1
nprentiss
Enthusiast
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
2 FREE Horror Story Collections, from Bram Stoker Award-winning Author

I'm offering 2 free mini-collections of horror fiction FREE to folks who sign up for my newsletter.

Details at my website, www.normanprentiss.com,
or at my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nprentiss.author

IN THE BEST STORIES contains 4 stories, including the Stoker-winning "In the Porches of My Ears." QUEER PANICS contains 5 gay-themed horror tales, including the never-before published "Panic."
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:21 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kinndle: Oasis 3G, Voyage WiFi;FireHD; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Thank you.

From now on, this thread will be for these two titles only.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote