Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 01-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #166
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
I was about to buy the PRS-350 (I prefer the PRS-600, but right now it's too expensive for me and I don't know if there will be a sale before my coupon ends at the end of this month), but it seems the $75 discount is good until March 31st.

Do you think that's accurate? The email said the coupon was valid until January 31st. Maybe I should wait until the 600 goes on sale again.
The PRS-350 is on sale for $150 now at Sony style, you should only be paying $75 dollars for it.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #167
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
I was about to buy the PRS-350 (I prefer the PRS-600, but right now it's too expensive for me and I don't know if there will be a sale before my coupon ends at the end of this month), but it seems the $75 discount is good until March 31st.

Do you think that's accurate? The email said the coupon was valid until January 31st. Maybe I should wait until the 600 goes on sale again.
That may be the price of the PRS-350 that's good until March 31st. I can confirm that both $75 credits I received stated a January 31st expiration date.

I have a PRS-650, and just bought the PRS-350 for my daughter, but I have ended up liking it so much, I am thinking about keeping it for myself. It's feather light, tiny, and easy to read in one hand. Heck, I even bought the pink color and still want to keep it for myself!

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 01-16-2011, 01:09 AM   #168
o0-0o
Enthusiast
o0-0o doesn't littero0-0o doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 301+
They are offering $50 minimum for a trade-in ebook reader. Did anybody try that and let us know how much they finally honored for a reader sent to them? I suppose it is $ 50 e-coupon plus additional gift card if they would like to offer you more than $ 50 for your ereader.
o0-0o is offline   Reply With Quote