Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-21-2016, 05:28 AM   #1
wakkaday
Connoisseur
wakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy bluewakkaday can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: kobo aura
are you still able to download via dropbox?

i have tried both mobile/desktop settings on the glo hd web browser but it no longer works when i click download. its nnot doing anything

any tips to get books from the cloud services?

thanks
wakkaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:24 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
It takes patience that is my only tip. A stylus may help. Only desktop version still works. I can only get it to work when zoom out all the way.

The pop-up Dropbox download window won't work you can only download from file list at the top. So close the pop-up from Dropbox if it shows up.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Blossom; 07-21-2016 at 09:26 AM.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisement