Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #1
dieterpops
Addict
dieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one handdieterpops can read with one hand

Device: Always in flux
Aura One bright light sensor

Picked up an Aura One and really like the experience. So far it's been my favorite reader of all time and I started with a Sony PRS505. It has the feeling of the kindle Dxg large screen only with a consistent light which I've warmed by removing some blueness. Very nice.

For anyone that cares, I've noticed battery improvement by disabling the feature "automatically turn off light in bright sunlight". Ironically, this is listed under the power savings section. Why have a sensor using power to know when you're in the sun to turn off power sipping LEDs?
dieterpops is offline   Reply With Quote