Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
ReadingRevived
ReadingRevived began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
Kindle DX Graphite

Kindle Background and Condition:
The Kindle is in great condition because it has not had much use. There is some smudge on the buttons. Because I used Monster Screen Clean with a microfiber towel, the screen is virtually scratch-free.
I purchased the Kindle DXG on July 12th 2010. The Amazon manufacturer warranty will expire on July 12th 2011. If you want to check on warranty, then simply call customer service and give them the serial number on the back of the Kindle unit. The warranty is transferable. Similar to most used electronics, this Kindle unit is being sold "as is". It is recommended that you contact Kindle Customer Support—not Amazon Customer Support—for any Kindle related issues. That number is 866-321-8851.
See these threads for confirmation:
http://www.kindleboards.com/index.php?topic=17315.0
http://www.kindleboards.com/index.php?topic=12780.0

Click on thumbnail picture thumbnails for close-up!

Video Link of My Kindle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvUhfE6WmH0

Feedback as a seller
My eBay Feedback, all positive:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

To prove that this is my eBay account, go to this page and you will see that I have edited my page and wrote: For Kindleboards members AND mobileread.com members: I go by the username: ReadingRevived.
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...ksngoodies2009

Includes
The Kindle DX Graphite unit.
The opened Amazon box
USB cable plus power adapter to convert USB cable to use in ordinary power outlet
Amazon Kindle Manual
The M-Edge GO! Jacket

Shipping, Payment, and Price
Price is $320 shipped via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days). This includes the shipping and the free M-Edge Jacket. I am a fast shipper and I will ship Monday-Friday as soon as payment is received. Paypal preferred. Feel free to shoot me a message with questions!
Old 10-31-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Advert
Old 03-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
fanaudegures
Banned
fanaudegures began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Still available?
Old 03-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Given that it's about 4 months since this was posted, I'd say no. Also as the person who posted the advert has not posted anything since, I'd say it's not going to happen. Finally, since the person who posted the advert has not been back since, just move along. Nothing to see.
Closed Thread