Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2010, 10:50 AM   #16
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
cfrizz's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,092
Karma: 13140478
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Quincy, MA
Device: Sony PRS T1, Samsung Note 2, Samsung GMP 5, Nexus 7 32GB
I have never had any problems reading off of my lcd monitors. This is how I did my reading for years, since I am able to adjust the font size. Right now I am waiting for some good solid reviews of a tablet so that I can get one to do my night time reading. Unless the light is at just the right angle, I have a hard time reading at night with my Sony.

I think this is more of the same old BS of one way HAS to be better than another way. When the truth is BOTH ways are acceptable, and work equally well in different situations.

When I started having eye strain reading on my monitors, it translated into the fact that I needed a new prescription for my glasses. Not because of the monitor, but because my eyes had changed yet again due to age.

From ages 35 to 46 I needed new glasses every 2 years, which my doctor told me was normal & welcome to middle age. Thank God, they finally stablized it was very expensive having to get new glasses every 2 years. My eyes SHOULD according to the doctor stay stable until I get into my 60s or 70's at which time again they may start changing due to age.

So those of you who have trouble reading lcd monitors, go get your eyes checked for changes due to age. Reading on the computer, may simply be the most obvious way your eyes are trying to tell you something. That & trying to grow your arms longer when trying to read something on a peice of paper. (clue...It WON'T work!)

Last edited by cfrizz; 10-30-2010 at 11:00 AM.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:10 AM   #17
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue
 
ColdSun's Avatar
 
Posts: 588
Karma: 22183
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-reader View Post
I was quite enjoying your post then you go ahead and say something like this.
You are just plain wrong here, I'm afraid to say.
Reading on LCD strains the hell out of my eyes. As I said in my previous post, unless you have some heavy-duty scientific data to back-up such claims, please at least frame such statements by IMHO.
Do you have heavy duty scientific data to support your claims? No. You believe LCD strains your eyes more. The article itself explains what the true cause of your eye strain is. I'm sorry if you don't like what I said, but after a couple years of seeing false information about LCD screen technology, some of us are actually sick of seeing it posted again and again. The FACT is that it is a matter of preference and the LCD eyestrain thing is a myth. I have been saying this for years and will continue to do so. My apologies, sincerely, if that troubles you. I do not try to be abrasive or rude in my posts.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:14 AM   #18
Magnesus
Connoisseur
Magnesus is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 98
Karma: 58
Join Date: Apr 2010
Device: Bebook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
I've also found that color LCDs, like all color displays to date, have color fringing issues when black text on white backgrounds gets too small.
It could be caused by subpixel rendering (it's deliberate and you can disable it in your operating system preferences). Or because the color subpixels are not in the same place: try a good PVA LCD display with subpixels looking like that: >>> and you won't notice any color fringing.

Last edited by Magnesus; 10-30-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Magnesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:44 AM   #19
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 2,190
Karma: 8233324
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Naptown
Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
"Eyestrain" as used by the doctor is presumably a medical term with a medical definition. I don't have any problem accepting the fact that reading on an LCD screen is not "medically" worse than reading on an e-ink screen - at least not for most people.

However, that doesn't mean that when people state that they prefer reading on an e-ink screen to an LCD screen due to "eye strain," that there isn't something to that...it's just that what they call "eye strain" isn't (again, for most people) the medical condition known as eye strain. But that doesn't mean it's not something real.

I read on an LCD screen 8-10 hours per day; sometimes more. Mostly black letters on a white background. I don't believe it has caused any medical issues for me. *However,* when I read for pleasure, I *much prefer* reading on my Kindle (just as I always preferred reading books to trying to read on the computer). I wouldn't describe it as an eyestrain issue...it's just more relaxing reading on e-ink. Perhaps because the e-ink is more visually quiet.

If I don't have access to a book or an e-ink reader, my next preference is the Kindle or Stanza app's white-on-black mode...which does tend to support the view that it is the backlighting that causes reading on an LCD to be less pleasant. For most people.

Millions of people have bought e-ink readers, all of whom also had access to LCD screens, presumably for free. The e-book market is dominated by Kindle (76%) and B&N (20%), with the remaining 20% being divided between e-ink readers like Sony and Kobo and non-e-ink readers like the iPad. This also suggests that most heavy readers, given the choice, prefer to read on e-ink. (Note that the figures aren't necessarily as one-sided in favor of e-ink as they appear, since many iPad users will read on their device using the Kindle app).

So while medical eyestrain is perhaps a myth, the fact that most people who read heavily prefer e-ink over LCD screens is not.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:51 AM   #20
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.
 
Posts: 1,449
Karma: 58383
Join Date: Jul 2009
Device: Kindle, iPad
Whether preference or eye trouble, it doesn't matter. Buy what works for you. Just don't assume that everyone's preferences or eyesight are the same. The more product choices, the better for all of us.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #21
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
cfrizz's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,092
Karma: 13140478
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Quincy, MA
Device: Sony PRS T1, Samsung Note 2, Samsung GMP 5, Nexus 7 32GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
"Eyestrain" as used by the doctor is presumably a medical term with a medical definition. I don't have any problem accepting the fact that reading on an LCD screen is not "medically" worse than reading on an e-ink screen - at least not for most people.

However, that doesn't mean that when people state that they prefer reading on an e-ink screen to an LCD screen due to "eye strain," that there isn't something to that...it's just that what they call "eye strain" isn't (again, for most people) the medical condition known as eye strain. But that doesn't mean it's not something real..
Of course it's real...It REALLY means that they should go get their aging eyes checked out by a doctor, and accept the fact that it is probably time for reading glasses. Instead of trying to deny that they are aging by blaming a LCD screen!

Nobody likes getting old, but like it or not, it IS going to happen whether you deny, or ignore try to ignore it & blame something else for a fact that you cannot change.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #22
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue
 
ColdSun's Avatar
 
Posts: 588
Karma: 22183
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
So while medical eyestrain is perhaps a myth, the fact that most people who read heavily prefer e-ink over LCD screens is not.
I have no issue with your reply except the above. It is not a proven fact that most people prefer eink. What is a proven fact is that eink dedicated readers have dominated the market for a long time, partly due to the misleading information about eyestrain and LCD screens. This means that people who are avid readers had no choice but to choose an eink reader. The iPad began the killing of the myth and now the tablet saturation in the market is finishing up.

Now people like me who prefer reading on LCD, even as a dedicated reader, have some choices. I'm sure those of us who prefer LCD would enjoy it if the eink people didn't try to kill the joy we are getting by seeing the first LCD reading-purposed reader to come out in a long time by claiming eink is better due to eyestrain. A true statement would be eink is better for reading outside or in lit rooms or eink is better because the battery life completely destroys the battery life of LCD. The eyestrain thing though, that has to go, because it is purely based on the person's preference to device and if they have some medical problem that has nothing to do with the LCD straining the eyes.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 12:35 PM   #23
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Salgueiros's Avatar
 
Posts: 802
Karma: 8021892
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Device: Sony PRS 300, Sony PRS 350, Kindle DX Graphite, Sony PRS T2
LCD eye strain, or whatever thing is happening is NOT a myth. I work in front of a LCD computer all day and read in a e-ink device when i can and i can surely tell the difference. Absolutely no comparison.... i am sooo very glad e-ink was invented!
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #24
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 2,190
Karma: 8233324
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Naptown
Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
What is a proven fact is that eink dedicated readers have dominated the market for a long time, partly due to the misleading information about eyestrain and LCD screens. This means that people who are avid readers had no choice but to choose an eink reader. The iPad began the killing of the myth and now the tablet saturation in the market is finishing up.
This is BS. The fact is that *everyone* who reads on an e-ink screen has also read on an LCD screen. And the vast majority of them prefer the e-ink screen. Not because they have been misled, and not because they had no choice - but because they can see the difference with their own eyes. No pun intended.

Yeah, the iPad was supposed to kill e-ink readers. Yet for some reason it did not, with Kindles *still* selling in huge volumes, and with many people having both. The iPad has been quite successful as a tablet, but not successful at all as an e-reader. The evidence seems to be that most people just prefer e-ink.

You can, of course, continue to pretend that the e-ink preference is solely because people have been brainwashed by the vast e-ink marketing conspiracy (yeah, right), despite the fact that they have *all* read on LCD screens.

But don't expect anyone who has used an e-reader to actually believe this.
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:16 PM   #25
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 4,886
Karma: 33602910
Join Date: Oct 2010
Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
"Eyestrain" as used by the doctor is presumably a medical term with a medical definition. I don't have any problem accepting the fact that reading on an LCD screen is not "medically" worse than reading on an e-ink screen - at least not for most people.
Found here:
"Asthenopia (eye strain) – a sense of fatigue brought on by use of the eyes for prolonged close work or in persons who have uncorrected error of refraction. Symptoms are usually aching or burning of the eyes, accompanied by headache. "

Also I found something interesting here, and the point that is relevant for the discussion would be "(c) The reading conditions":
"The brightness ratio between a book and the surrounding table surface should be 1:1 ideally, but a value of 3:1 is acceptable. Beyond 5:1 there is some impairment."
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:37 PM   #26
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue
 
ColdSun's Avatar
 
Posts: 588
Karma: 22183
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
This is BS. The fact is that *everyone* who reads on an e-ink screen has also read on an LCD screen. And the vast majority of them prefer the e-ink screen. Not because they have been misled, and not because they had no choice - but because they can see the difference with their own eyes. No pun intended.

Yeah, the iPad was supposed to kill e-ink readers. Yet for some reason it did not, with Kindles *still* selling in huge volumes, and with many people having both. The iPad has been quite successful as a tablet, but not successful at all as an e-reader. The evidence seems to be that most people just prefer e-ink.

You can, of course, continue to pretend that the e-ink preference is solely because people have been brainwashed by the vast e-ink marketing conspiracy (yeah, right), despite the fact that they have *all* read on LCD screens.

But don't expect anyone who has used an e-reader to actually believe this.
You haven't given solid evidence other than your opinion that the majority of people using eink prefer that technology. Until you do, your opinion is your opinion and my statement is not BS. It may even be true that the majority of this site prefers eink, or not, but there isn't even any conclusive evidence of that. I'm glad you raised the point that the eyestrain issue is a marketing ploy though.

Also, your comment about the iPad's success as a reader is definately BS. Just go to the Apple forum here and see for yourself. The main drawback people have with the iPad as a reader isn't the screen technology as you try to make it out to be, but the weight, size, and mostly price. Get your facts straight.

Last edited by ColdSun; 10-30-2010 at 01:43 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #27
tipstir
Coby MID7015 Tablet Guru
tipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-books
 
tipstir's Avatar
 
Posts: 164
Karma: 980
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida USA
Device: 7015A, CM738A, 7015, M150, A7, A32, Next3, PDN 7"/9", GT78, ePad
(old tech)Vizplex / Pearl E (new tech) I say you need to test out the device with each feature and see which one doesn't make you feel with your head. They have come a long with since the days of the TI AVIGO Back-lite Glow on green screen TouchPad. Now clarity for reading on these e-readers:



Pearl E has less gray, blacks are blacker, sharp crisper text seems to jump off the screen.

Last edited by tipstir; 10-30-2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Updating info
tipstir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #28
Rebo
Groupie
Rebo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rebo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rebo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rebo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.
 
Posts: 173
Karma: 392
Join Date: Jul 2010
Device: nook, nook color, kindle 3, Ipad 2nd gen, Nook HD+, Iphone 4S
I think it is just me but I need very bright light source. When I was reading on my e-ink screen in low light, similar to paper, i get a headache. During one of the trips, I didn't bring my laptop. When I was surfing the web with the nook in the hotel, I found myself drawn to reading the article in the little second screen. It was a very unsatisfying experience.

Since I lost my nook to my daughter, I haven't read on the e-ink since. I work 9 hours in front of the LCD and go home and surf the web on the laptop for another 2-3 hours with no problem.
Rebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #29
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
Posts: 2,190
Karma: 8233324
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Naptown
Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
You haven't given solid evidence other than your opinion that the majority of people using eink prefer that technology. Until you do, your opinion is your opinion and my statement is not BS. It may even be true that the majority of this site prefers eink, or not, but there isn't even any conclusive evidence of that.
The fact that millions of people who have access to LCD screens have chosen to buy e-ink readers is evidence of their preferences.

A lot better evidence than your repeated and tendentious argument that people who buy e-ink readers are idiots deluded by a vast marketing conspiracy.

Feel free to offer some proof of that. Take your time.

Quote:
I'm glad you raised the point that the eyestrain issue is a marketing ploy though.
You know, it's a pain arguing with people who are intellectually dishonest. The only people who raise the eyestrain issues are readers trying to explain why they prefer e-ink. No marketer has made this claim. It's just more of your strained attempt to prove that people with e-ink readers are deluded by some imaginary storm of e-ink marketing.[/quote]
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #30
tipstir
Coby MID7015 Tablet Guru
tipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-bookstipstir has learned how to read e-books
 
tipstir's Avatar
 
Posts: 164
Karma: 980
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida USA
Device: 7015A, CM738A, 7015, M150, A7, A32, Next3, PDN 7"/9", GT78, ePad
Sometimes it boils down to the eye glass you read with. If you do wear them. Those that are sold in the pharmacy from 1.00+ all the way up to 4.00+. You could try them and see if they help you see better on the e-reader. There is only so much they can do with technology on these panels. I tell my eye doc I need special glasses for the computer, these are anti-glare an etc. The problem with glasses has to be design for where the distance from the LCD monitor screen is. The tablet or e-reader LCD panel you'll be closer too. A lot of variables to have to consider. I only mention all of this because you say you get headaches. I was getting that too and way to much grey wash.
tipstir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Blindsight and LCD vs E-ink? Barcey General Discussions 3 05-10-2010 05:34 PM
Hardware Ecran deux-en-un : LCD & E-ink Grimaud Forum Français 18 05-04-2010 06:57 AM
Reflective LCD vs. e-ink? jackitsu Ectaco jetBook 20 03-12-2010 03:53 PM
3Qi promises LCD to rival e-ink chicagofilms News 1 12-11-2009 01:10 PM
Sharp Memory LCD - kind of like e-Ink, I guess... Sonist News 6 06-04-2009 05:10 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.