Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 08:45 PM   #256
MartinC
Hanger on
MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Galaxy S, Sony PRS-505, Sony tablet
Follow the links to Amazon, then click on the tag boxes (just below More About the Author). Do it for as many people in this thread as you can, and they'll do it for you. That's the theory at any rate. The more customer tags a product has, the higher its profile in the Amazon store.
MartinC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 02:27 PM   #257
TJager
Enthusiast
TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Tagged the new ones on pages 17 & 18.
Thanks for the tag backs. Links in my signature.
TJager is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement
Old 03-20-2011, 12:35 AM   #258
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Welcome to all the newbies! Glad to have you along for the ride!
Donna, thank for the heads up, my links changed and I forgot to make the update. I fixed them on the first post. The correct ones are up now!

I'll get to tagging all the new people asap...Have a great weekend!
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #259
bazmaz
Uke strummer
bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bazmaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Just catching up with last few pages

If you could tag me back, it would be much appreciated!

US book - http://www.amazon.com/What-Ukulele-P...0631744&sr=8-1

UK book - http://www.amazon.co.uk/What-Ukulele...0631782&sr=1-1

oh, and if can offer any advice to you on ukuleles whilst I'm here - more than happy to!! lol
bazmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #260
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Tagged MartinC and DonnaFCrow

Gottcha Bazmaz before
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #261
davidnpauly
Author of Icarus Rising
davidnpauly began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-600, PB360
This is a great idea. I'll try to tag everyone in this thread in the next few days. I already tagged everyone upto page 6.

I would appreciate it if you could tag my book as well

Icarus Rising (Amazon US)

Thank you
David Pauly

Update: Done!

Last edited by davidnpauly; 03-22-2011 at 05:29 PM.
davidnpauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #262
TJager
Enthusiast
TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TJager ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Got you, David.
TJager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:37 AM   #263
Notre Dame
Magus
Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notre Dame ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I would urge you all to check your Amazon pages. Looks like the software gremlins are causing mischief. All my tags have gone AWOL. Also some of my books are missing from USA Amazon and different ones are missing from the UK Amazon.
http://www.chrisscottwilson.co.uk
Notre Dame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #264
Michelle Muto
Author
Michelle Muto began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hi everyone! I recognize a few faces from elsewhere *waves*

I'd really love it if you tag up these: Young Adult, Young Adult Fantasy, Teen

I'm busily tagging everyone here...

My link: Amazon US
Michelle Muto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:02 AM   #265
MartinC
Hanger on
MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartinC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Does anyone know what Amazon think of all this?
Old 03-26-2011, 07:54 PM   #266
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
Hi all. I'm all caught up to this page. Here are my UK links for tagging:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003D7LVRS

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002W5RGDA

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002NU5LCW

Thanks for doing it and see ya soon.

Steve
Steve Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #267
Iain Rowan
Iain Rowan began at the beginning.

Hi everyone, new here.

Am working back through the thread tagging, would appreciate any for Nowhere To Go, my collection of short crime fiction.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004TNHGFG

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004TNHGFG

Thanks

Iain
Iain Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 01:17 AM   #268
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Davidnpauley - your link goes to the printed version. You have lots of tags there. You need more on the Kindle version. I tagged you there. Maybe you could put the Kindle book up for tags.

Got Michelle, Martin tagged.

Steve - gotcha before
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:36 AM   #269
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
tags

New release:

IMPLAC
http://www.amazon.com/IMPLAC-ebook/dp/B004SURJ9I/
http://www.amazon.co.uk/IMPLAC/dp/B004SURJ9I/

Older ones:

Gargoyles in the Mist
http://www.amazon.com/Gargoyles-in-t...dp/B004NIFU32/
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gargoyles-in...dp/B004NIFU32/

Curse of the Crystal Dragon
http://www.amazon.com/Curse-Crystal-...dp/B004A8ZSZK/
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Curse-of-the...dp/B004A8ZSZK/

Up to date on tag backs.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:48 AM   #270
MartinC
Hanger on

Tagged a few more. I'm working from the bottom up, by the way. Otherwise it's a bit like pyramid selling - the people who start the thread get all the profit.

Tags
amazon authors, author tags, indie authors, william l.k.