Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-30-2016, 04:00 AM   #1
karen_parson
karen_parson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KindleDX, iPad, Android, eReader
[Free] Letter to Somewhere until Sunday

Letter to Somewhere

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...ing%20of%20Age

“Take it from me; it’ll hurt a lot less if you just lower your expectations.

I used to ask God for things. Now I don’t. I used to cross my fingers at 11:11 every morning and every night and make a wish. But now I don’t. Through all this, I’ve come to believe that our wishes and prayers aren’t heard. And you know what? I’m happier for it.”

Lucas, a teenager boy, had a dream to become a doctor. He and his brother haven’t had the most stable of upbringings.

He must find a way to live with his father without giving up on his dream.

Letter to Somewhere is a story of the family problem about how the lack of leadership can burn the house.
karen_parson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 11:44 AM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Fiction or non-fiction.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 10:21 PM   #3
karen_parson
karen_parson began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KindleDX, iPad, Android, eReader
It's a fiction.

But I think it may be based on some families.
karen_parson is offline   Reply With Quote