Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 10-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
shootist
Connoisseur
shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.shootist can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: nook, prs-650, prs-350, galaxy tab 2
Clear saved passords in nook browser?

OK I went to a website and logged in. It asked if I wanted Nook to remember the password and I hit yes. Well the password was incorrect. How do I clear that? I looked in settings and found nothing about clearing out stored passwords.
shootist is offline   Reply With Quote