Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
EliNoah
Enthusiast
EliNoah began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader Pocket Edition
Used PINK PRS 300 for sell

I have a used PRS 300 pink reader for sell. It good condition, no nicks or dings, never been dropped always been in a protective case...

Comes with the box, cable, black sleeve and gold clutch.

$80 shipped!

Thanks,

Renee

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-12-2010 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Sold by OP
EliNoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
He Renee, would you ship to Europe?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
EliNoah
Enthusiast

I would but I would have to charge more for shipping. Not sure where you are located and what the cost would be.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
EliNoah
Enthusiast

Ugg, I just realized that I used the wrong "sell". I meant "sale." I even misused it twice. I think I was just thinking, "I need to sell my reader so that I can buy a new one!" LOL.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:24 AM   #5
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm in Denmark. I did try pretending to the UPS website that I was in the USA and wanted to ship a small packet to Denmark, in order to get an idea of what the cost might be. Unfortunately something didn't work right, (most likely me!), and it came up with a cost of $485! Do you have any idea what the cost might be?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:09 AM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I think you can find all needed info here
http://ircalc.usps.gov/MailServices....87&m=6&p=2&o=0
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #7
EliNoah
Enthusiast

It looks like it might be 29.95 as the cheapest rate to Denmark. It will not fit in the small 12.98 box...
Old 10-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #8
TGS
Country Member

PM sent
Old 10-12-2010, 05:10 PM   #9
EliNoah
Enthusiast

sold!