Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
jezlyn
jezlyn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader/T-Mobile MDA
Quick forum introduction

Hi, All.

I just bought my Reader last Thursday, but I've been keeping tabs on the Sony Reader off and on pretty much since the Librie was announced for Japan. For a long time I thought I'd just wait until the Sony Reader 2.0 comes out, but I couldn't resist any longer.

I've been an e-book reader for a long time, and it's my preferred method of reading, mainly because a lot of the books I read are long and tiring to hold up in bed. Also because I like to have many e-books on a device and switch between them when I feel like it.

I won't babble on about my e-book-reading history. Just wanted to say a quick hello to the forum. I've already tried out a bunch of the tips that are listed here on the forum and/or the wiki, and I look forward to participating more now that I'm a Reader owner.
jezlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:12 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Glad to meet you

This is a great place to be. We all love books. Speaking for myself, I also love technology and I love the technology that allows something such as this ebook reader.

Welcome.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2007, 04:11 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Hi jezlyn. Glad that you've found us and I hope you'll enjoy the Reader as much as many of us do!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote