Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #46
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
Leep, have you reached your maximum storage yet?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #47
diokdin
Groupie
diokdin began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, Astak EZ Pocket Pro, Kindle 3 3G
I'm so glad I found this thread, I didn't know dropbox could do this I have dropbox account. Thanks Leep, for sharing....

I've been looking on how to wirelessly access my files, download and save it to my Kindle painlessly and this here is the easiest yet. I don't know how to do those other 2pod or such. Again, Thanks so much Leep.

Now here's my referral link too: http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEzMDk4ODYxOQ
diokdin is offline   Reply With Quote

Enthusiast
Old 10-12-2010, 07:02 AM   #48
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Thanks Leep. My husband is out on the road often and wanting books from my laptop onto his iPAD. Anything that can simplify that process is welcome.

I just got him set-up with that new BlueFire App too.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:19 AM   #49
jlmwrite
Zealot
jlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire, AT&T HTC One X
Whoo-hoo! I read this thread the other night, and had let my PC chug away uploading my entire collection to my spankin' new Dropbox account. I just thought it would be a nice way to back up my collection.

Last night while at a very rainy soccer practice (I watched from my nice dry car while my kiddos got very muddy on the playing field) I realized I'd not loaded up a new book purchased from elsewhere and converted for my Kindle. Navigated to Dropbox, had my book and was reading it in minutes. Oh yeh...

That's the sort of thing that makes me VERY grateful for this forum and all the wonderful members.
jlmwrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #50
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Badbob001:
Have you tried 300 percent. I find that the best for tiny little type on most web pages.

Desertgrandma:
No I haven't gotten my max on the dropbox, but thanks to several kind MR folks, my space has increased so that I can get my books on it.

diokdin and abookreader:
Very glad the idea is working for you. I really find the dropbox so very useful for sharing things with friends and family and for having access to my books from other computers. I work with one friend on a huge cabaret video file and Dropbox makes it possible for us each to edit and work on it remotely.

cheers all..isn't MR a great place for sharing ideas?
my dropbox referral link: http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTMzNzQ2MjE5
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #51
diokdin
Groupie
diokdin began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, Astak EZ Pocket Pro, Kindle 3 3G
Leep, oh yeah it's a great idea. I only use the dropbox for photos so my mom and dad can see the pics for their first ever grandbaby. To be able to use this too for my Kindle is awesome.

MR and MR folks are wonderful!!!
diokdin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 05:04 AM   #52
jeromedevine
Zealot
jeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3 3G Graphite, Sony PRS-505
Great. Get +500Mb from my referral link and I get it too! I think they have bumped from 250Mb to 500Mb!!!
jeromedevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #53
newpain01
newpain01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
this is great! thank you soooo much, I am so happy I found this forum, great people!

btw if someone wants to help and get 250 mb storage, this is my dropbox referral link: http://db.tt/dmofwUU8

Thanks
newpain01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:40 PM   #54
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
http://db.tt/lggelMm

Last edited by thomass; 12-09-2011 at 08:08 PM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:47 AM   #55
just_jeepin
Groupie
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I used to use dropbox but was quickly using up my 2gb of space so I switched my Calibre library to Sugarsync. They give you 5gb and you can earn more space (I've got 6.2gb of space free). It works very similar to Dropbox and is available for Mac PC. They also have a referral where you both get an extra 500mb for each friend referred.

Here's my link if you're interested https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?r...paign=referral
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #56
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post
I used to use dropbox but ...
just used your referral
let me put mine also : https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?r...paign=referral
Old 12-14-2011, 11:43 AM   #57
reprep
Groupie
reprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animalsreprep is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: amazon kindle DXG
well folks, i would be more than glad if you help me extend my dropbox storage, please visit the link in my signature.
reprep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 07:09 AM   #58
newpain01
newpain01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
here 's my SugarSync referral link:
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?r...paign=referral
newpain01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #59
thomass
Wizard

sugarsync also has a mobile page which is useful to use it on Kindle: m.sugarsync.com

Tags
calibre, dropbox, kindle, share ebooks