Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
everklear
Enthusiast
everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.everklear shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo
"Towers of Midnight" $8 in Kobo Store

I just purchased this book. Apply the February discount code for 20% off the already discounted price of $9.99 and you can have "The Towers of Midnight" for $8.00 plus tax.

The discount code expires at midnight tonight - it's on the front page of the Kobo store and apparently differs by country/region so I won't repeat it here.

I am very much looking forward to reading this and have been waiting for the e-version to drop.
everklear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #2
BorgDog
Tech Junkie
BorgDog has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BorgDog has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BorgDog has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BorgDog has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo wireless
Nice score, and a good read as well. I didn't have my Kobo when it came out so bought the hardcover (I just can't wait
BorgDog is offline   Reply With Quote