Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #1
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Reading Life under 1.9.17

I have finished a few books since the firmware update, but the percentage of my librar read has stayed the same. And, as I think about it, seems quite inaccurate. Anyone else seeing this?
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #2
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
I have finished a few books since the firmware update, but the percentage of my librar read has stayed the same. And, as I think about it, seems quite inaccurate. Anyone else seeing this?
Have you erased any of the books you have read? I believe that the percentage of your library read represents those books that are on your device at the time you view that value. For example, I erase practically all the books on my KT after reading it to make room for other books that I haven't read yet. I've read over 240 books but my percentage of my library read is at a constant 0%. I used to keep the finished books and reached a high of 4% before deciding to erase and make space so I'm pretty sure it's not stuck. :P
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xennex1170 View Post
Have you erased any of the books you have read? I believe that the percentage of your library read represents those books that are on your device at the time you view that value. For example, I erase practically all the books on my KT after reading it to make room for other books that I haven't read yet. I've read over 240 books but my percentage of my library read is at a constant 0%. I used to keep the finished books and reached a high of 4% before deciding to erase and make space so I'm pretty sure it's not stuck. :P
I haven't erased any for some time. I tend to mass deletes occaisonally. I am stuck on 7% of library read.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
RareBird
Addict
RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RareBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
I just finished a book and my percentage read updated fine. Did you try a soft reset?
RareBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:18 PM   #5
nogle
Gangnam style!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
I just finished a book and my percentage read updated fine. Did you try a soft reset?
No, it just isn't that important to me. I am just curious if anyone else is seeing the same.
Advert