Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
mobilehotspot
mobilehotspot began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
TruConnect mobile mifi - anyone have one?

Does anyone have one of these?
http://store.truconnect.com/devices/...nect-mifi.html

I currently have netZero's but it totally sucks. My friend says TruConnect is the best for 3g but idk. Anyone have one

?
mobilehotspot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilehotspot View Post
Does anyone have one of these?
http://store.truconnect.com/devices/...nect-mifi.html

I currently have netZero's but it totally sucks. My friend says TruConnect is the best for 3g but idk. Anyone have one

?
Read these reviews.

Wal-Mart offers prepaid MiFi plan just right for email and e-book downloaders
Review: TruConnect prepaid 3G MiFi 3300
TruConnect offers cheap, mobile pay-as-you-go wifi: just the thing for downloading e-books

The Wal-Mart plan seems to be the best.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
mifi, mobile hotspot