Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-06-2009, 04:35 AM   #1
vivlio
vivlio began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ipod touch to be bought in germany,can it support english?

Hi,I'm interested in buying ipod touch in germany.I'd like to ask you if it's menu is in english too.Will it be localised in german only,or is there in the OS the option for the menu in english?
Thanks.
vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:21 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivlio View Post
Hi,I'm interested in buying ipod touch in germany.I'd like to ask you if it's menu is in english too.Will it be localised in german only,or is there in the OS the option for the menu in english?
Thanks.
I've just had a look at my iPod Touch (Gen I), and I note that under "Settings" I can change it to a variety of languages (including Deutsch, Français, Español, and others). This appears to alter the language of all of the apps and menus. I don't think this would be any different with the current iPod Touch (Gen II), as they share the same software, but I couldn't say for sure.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2009, 06:03 AM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivlio View Post
Thanks.
Yes, it will be localised and yes, it can optionally have an english menu.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
english support, german, ipod touch