Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #1
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Recent documents list

Has anyone else had an issue with the recent documents list only holding 5 items instead of 6. This seems to have just started and nothing has been installed other than shell access and the updated pdf viewer. Any ideas? I was thinking of re-flashing, but this is a new unit that was just updated to 2.12 when it came out of the box. I also noticed this on my older unit a few weeks ago, but thought it may have been related to other stuff I was playing around with. I would be curious if anyone else is seeing this.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
In case anyone else sees this same issue the problem turned out to be that I had somehow received the 2.12.1 update that is for the book edition. Once I re-flashed and then applied the updates again I got the correct 2.12. Weird problem, but everything is back to normal.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert