Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-16-2014, 09:28 AM   #5416
maybedog
Enthusiast
maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo Aura
I actually appreciate the lower percentage coupons if people want to share. I read a couple of books a day and without a multi-use code that works, I'll take 30% over no discount.
maybedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:42 AM   #5417
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Did we always have to fill out so much information to register? I thought before it was just your email address and a password.
Every time there's a new contest you have to fill in your information. Which I think is pretty ridiculous.
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2014, 09:42 AM   #5418
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by maybedog View Post
I actually appreciate the lower percentage coupons if people want to share. I read a couple of books a day and without a multi-use code that works, I'll take 30% over no discount.
Here you go: 3YxS3Ghv
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:00 AM   #5419
maybedog
Enthusiast
maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.

Thank you!

These were one time use for me:
jny50
fire9
halfdiscount35
Old 01-16-2014, 10:50 AM   #5420
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
You've received a 10% off coupon!
Coupon code: 47J7NXwF
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-16-2014, 11:52 AM   #5421
AlanE
AlanE began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Kindle Paperwhite 6th gen, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra
Cannot register with UK address

I usually ignore these competitions but, having a few spare minutes I thought I would register and try my luck. Selecting UK for my country, I cannot then select or enter a mandatory Province/State (which do not apply to the UK anyway). Kobo strikes again!
AlanE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #5422
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
25% 22277J7a 223jawsd 2DePBsYH

20% 427Ht5Z7

10% 227pN5gQ 43BWCNj2 43f5VEhY 43gUYIYn
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:16 PM   #5423
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanE View Post
I usually ignore these competitions but, having a few spare minutes I thought I would register and try my luck. Selecting UK for my country, I cannot then select or enter a mandatory Province/State (which do not apply to the UK anyway). Kobo strikes again!
As far as I know, it's not mandatory for any UK address. Try without and let us know
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:48 PM   #5424
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanE View Post
Put in US address. Then add a major city (Boston, New York, Huston, Los Angeles) and look up a zip code for them on-line.
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:00 PM   #5425
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
20% off coupons
Coupon code: 4FsIFBHW
Coupon code: 4FZpVFa3

30% off coupon
Coupon code: 4hL9rqaw
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:35 PM   #5426
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura35 View Post
Put in US address. Then add a major city (Boston, New York, Huston, Los Angeles) and look up a zip code for them on-line.
You don't need a real city or zip. I use "a" for city and 12345 for zip code.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:45 PM   #5427
pthoke
Zealot
pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle, Acer tablet
20%
4jjzMrJq

25%
4KNbD5Pq

30%
4Lv64XEr
4Mm5dFZa
4N27Azc2
pthoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #5428
maybedog
Enthusiast

Thank you all! I've used all of those except the 10% ones. I'm good for the next few days unless you get more 30%, but when this deal is over and they become more rare, I'll probably want them all again.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:47 PM   #5429
pthoke
Zealot
pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pthoke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle, Acer tablet
20%
4nwvzXCP
4ny6P6hd
4P3XLaZt

25%
4q4hreP8
4q7ZANCs
4QaR4SIC
pthoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:33 PM   #5430
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
30% 49G55MPt
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals